Sunday, March 4, 2012

Handmade posters and more

I can not resist, as I sit here lazily surfing the web on a snowy Sunday morning, posting about this awesome artist I just found on Etsy. For those not familiar with Etsy, it is a pretty great online store dedicated to promoting the work of artists and craftspeople all over the world. And yes, there is some real goofy stuff on there, but if you look past it, it is absolutely full of some really terrific work.

Anyway, all of the posters at ChattyNora are hand-drawn (not printed, drawn! Sounds like a lot of work to me...) and the prices are really great, especially in light of the amount of work that must go into them. Here's the one that first caught my eye. It shall be mine, oh yes, it shall be mine:


There is also a really great Star Wars one which I am not quite geeky enough to buy, but still like anyway:



If you dig this style, take a look at their work. Not a bad way to spend a little time online:





-Gleason

1 comment:

  1. ChattyNora, my new favorite site on Etsy! I can't believe she does these all by hand. Also loved browsing your site...

    ReplyDelete